To ensure the health and safety of every client, please agree to this Healthy Start Commitment. The practice of fasting involves calorie restriction. ProLon is a low calorie diet that mimics the effect of fasting.
As with any reduced-calorie diet, do not start a fast if:
- During this period of COVID-19, if you are over 65 years of age, or are in a high risk category.
- You have a diagnosed disease, or are on a prescription for diabetes, cancer, cardiovascular, liver or kidney disease, or other chronic disease. If you fit any of these categories, fast only with the approval and supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- You have a fever, cough, diarrhea, signs of an active infection, or are at risk for a repetitive infection.
- You are underweight, pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- You are under 18 or over 70 years of age.
- You have dietary restrictions.
- You are allergic to nuts, soy, oats, sesame, celery/celeriac, or other ingredients in the product.