Browse Our Frequently Asked Questions.
ProLon® is a 5-day food box of primarily plant-based, non-GMO, gluten-free, food that assumed in the indicated combination avoids your body’s food sensing system, thereby helping you achieve your fasting goals. It lets you eat great tasting food as your body goes into a fasting state. ProLon gives many of the benefits of a fast while letting you eat delicious food to help fight hunger.
ProLon® is intended for use by healthy individuals who want to enhance their health and well-being.
The practice of fasting involves calorie restriction. Do not start a fast if:
• During this period of COVID-19, if you are over 65 years of age, or are in a high-risk category.
• If you have a diagnosis of or are on a prescription for diabetes (type 1 or type 2), cancer, or congestive heart failure, or you have a history of
fainting, fast only with the approval and supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
• If you have a fever, cough, diarrhea, signs of an active infection, or are at
risk for a repetitive infection.
• You are underweight, pregnant, or breastfeeding.
• If you have a known, diagnosed or suspected eating disorder.
• You are under 18 years of age over the age of 70.
• You have dietary restrictions
• You are underweight or do not want to lose weight - during the fasting period, an individual will naturally lose 2-5% of his/her body weight
It is best to avoid non-prescribed additions to the protocol, including food supplements. The clinical studies did not include additional ingredients, and we are still learning what effect these additions may have on the protocol. For prescribed medications and food supplements, we recommend consulting with your physician or healthcare provider.
If you have a medical condition, then you must reach out to a healthcare provider to determine your suitability for ProLon® 5-day Program.
We recommend to follow the fast with food clinical trial once per month for three consecutive months. After completing the 1st three cycles, you can do the program from time to time when you are looking for the benefits of fasting.
We do not recommend rotating boxes or food items between days.